The Finance Office is responsible for the management of financial resources of the Ateneo de Zamboanga University with the objective of ensuring integrity, efficiency and effectiveness while providing financial services to its Employees, Jesuit Community, Clients and the Institution as a whole.
- Cash and asset management
- Acceptance of payment-tuition fees, other fees and other income
- Maintenance of updated student accounts
- Preparation and issuance of checks
- Payment of bills and other indebtedness
- General accounting and report preparation
- Budget consolidation and monitoring
- Income and expense monitoring
- Other assigned tasks with financial implication.