The Scanner is not working.
- The connection of the scanner is not properly plugged in, or the connection is loose.
- Scanner driver is not properly installed or has not been installed at all.
- The scanner is not ready or the power is OFF.
- Check to make sure the connection of your scanner is properly plugged in or tight.
- Make sure that the scanner installation driver has been installed in your computer.
- Make sure that the scanner is ready. And make sure the power is ON.
The scanning quality is poor.
- The cover of the scanner is not properly closed.
- The glass scanning platform is dirty / dusty
- Close the scanner cover properly.
- Clean the glass with a soft cloth.
The scanned color is not what you expected.
- The color scan template is not properly adjusted.
- Adjust the color settings of the scanner.
The scanner is not found by the software.
- The scanner is not properly installed.
- The cable of the scanner is not properly plugged into the parallel or USB port of the computer.
- Make sure to install the scanner properly.
- Make sure the scanner cable is properly plugged into the parallel or USB port of the computer.
Image is too light or too dark as compared to the original copy.
- The image and the color adjustment may not been set properly.
- Scan the image again using all default settings and adjust the image and the color of the scanner.
Some parts of the scanned image are missing.
- The paper has not been placed in the scanner correctly.
- Make sure to put the paper in the scanner correctly and adjust the image properly.
There is no sound coming from the speaker.
- The volume knob of the speaker is off.
- The volume / sound in the computer are low/ mute.
- Connection of the speaker is not properly plugged in.
- Make sure it is turned on.
- Turn on the volume using the volume settings by clicking the sound icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Make sure the connection is properly plugged into the CPU.