Physical Plant Office (PPO) is located at the back of the Multi-Purpose Covered Court (MPCC) and near Gate 6.
PPO in general handles the maintenance needs of the University. Takes care a number of facilities and utilities. It implements projects that may arise during the course of a particular school year.
PPO’s consent is also needed in the utilization of areas like catwalks and covered walk pedestrians for exposition and exhibit purposes.
Filling up reservations forms for the use of vehicles and facilities at least 3 days before the intended use.
Institutional activities are always given priority over scheduled and regular sports practices at the MPCC and Backfield. Instructors and coaches through proper coordination should give way to any type of institutional activities.
Physical Plant Vision Statement
- Physical Plant Office exists to serve the needs of the Ateneo de Zamboanga University through strong collaboration and cooperation with other units and offices in the ADZU Community
- The Physical Plant Office envisions in providing innovative work while balancing resources. Also, the Physical Plant Office encourage an atmosphere of trust, commitment, teamwork, collaborative and collective efforts, creativity and innovative attitudes in working towards the attainment of the expectations to realize the ADZU mission.
Physical Plant Mission Statement
To achieve the vision of the Physical Plant Office, the following mission are designed:
- Maintaining a safe, attractive physical environment conducive to working, teaching and learning.
- Provide quality services and good facilities.
- Provide venue for personal growth and development of the human resources by encouraging spiritual and professional growth, good work habits, creative thinking and self motivation.