Under this program, the university shall provide assistance for hospitalization of an employee on the net amount after deducting Philhealth. The following brackets shall apply:
1,000 below – 5,000 = maximum of Php 2,000
5,001 – 10,000 = maximum of Php 5,000
10,001 – 20,000 = maximum of Php 10,000
20,001 – 30,000 = maximum of Php 15,000
30,001 – 40,000 = maximum of Php 20,000
40,001 above = maximum of Php 25,000
The employee has the option to pay his portion of the balance through the Financial Assistance Program, subject to the provisions of the same. Furthermore, this assistance is available to an employee only once per school year.
This program, in its full application, has been expanded to include one immediate family member per employee per school year and with an option to waive his/her benefit in favor of another immediate family member subject to an evaluation of the urgency of need, his/her specific health situation, and other conditions such as availment of the first extension and existing financial circumstances. To guide implementation, the inclusions under immediate family members are herein defined as follows:
For married employees – spouse, children, parents, siblings
For single employees – parents and siblings
The program is non-contributory in nature and will qualify the following categories of employees:
· All full-time permanent and probationary employees who have completed at least six months of full-time service
· All full-time contractuals who have completed at least six months
of full-time service. This benefit is up to the end of the contract only.
– Secure guarantee note and hospitalization assistance form from HRADO.
– When notified of the billing, please see the Benefits Staff for arrangement on your personal share of the hospital bills.
– Secure the approval of the unit/office head for the availment of the financial assistance program.
– Return the form to HRADO for final approval of the HRADO Director and the Treasurer.