The Program on Environment provides services to various sectors of the Society through exposure trips (mountain climbing, spelunking, river trekking, snorkeling, SCUBA Diving, Tree Planting, Mangrove Planting and others). The Program also gives customized workshops, seminars, trainings, camps to particular clients depending on their need.
Process of Conducting Out of School Activities
1. A letter of permission must be written to the Dean of Student affairs informing them of the activity 3-5 days prior.
2. Together with the letter to the DSA, the program officer or the requesting party must also secure the parents’ consent of the participants (students).
3. Before deploying the students to the area, the program officer or requesting party must inform the local officials of whichever Barangay they are visiting in.
4. A day before bringing the students to the area, a pre – orientation seminar is necessary to orient the students of the do’s in the vicinity.
5. In cases of activities that require payment of equipments, the amount must be deposited at the finance office. The amount will serve as maintenance fee for the materials. (see list of materials and prices below).
Package – 100 pesos
Mask and snorkel only – 60 pesos
Life vest only – 40 pesos