GRADE SCHOOL (Campus Ministry)
A spiritual family in an educational community forming men and women of God who seeks God’s desire in their everyday experience of life, prayer and service to others.
As a member of the ADZU Grade School Spiritual Family, every faculty and staff should manifest the following characteristics: competent, faith in action and committed to the values exemplified by Ignatius of Loyola: Magis cura personalis, companionship, discernment, service and excellence.
This program aims to:
- Build a community through the sharing of one’s life and faith based on the Gospel;
- Recognize each other’s dignity as a person, made ion the image and likeness of god;
- Enhance our respect and sensitivity to one another and to others of different culture and religious convictions; and
- Strengthen each member’s social awareness through exposure and dedicated service to the disadvantage or victims of calamities.
The following are the means to achieve the objectives:
- PSYCHO-SPIRITUAL FORMATION
- Retreat- once a year
- Recollection-twice a year
- Inputs from recourse speakers- big group Session, once a month (calendared)
- Faith sharing in cell groups: Ignatian conversation Growth Circle (ICGC) once a month(calendared)
- CIS (Center for Ignatian Spirituality) Retreats-annual
- Visits and Prayer Services for the sick and the dead.
- SOCIAL FROMATION
- Honoring birthday celebrators of the month.
- Teacher’s day celebration
- Love drive distribution- once a year, whenever calamity strikes
- Tutorial Sessions to adopted community once a week.
- Community recreation-twice a year
- Educational tour- once a year