1. Grade requirements should be strictly maintained. Scholars are given three chances to make up for poor academic performance in the finals. Those who fail to meet the grade requirement for the first time will get a PROBATIONARY STATUS; a WARNING STATUS for the second time; and a LAST WARNING STATUS for the third and last time. Scholars who get a final grade of 74% or below may be removed from their scholarship without any probation or warning.
2. A student whose scholarship has been terminated or who has been unable to finish his/her degree program within the specified period (four years for all other courses except BS Computer Engineering, BS Electronics and Communication Engineering and BS Accountancy which is a five-year program) will have to reapply for a scholarship. The said student is subject to the same procedure as a new applicant.
3. The grade requirements are as follows:
- No grade below 85% in all subjects enrolled, in any given semester. This is for all UNIVERSITY (Ateneo-funded) and PRIVATE scholarships with a coverage of at least 100% tuition or its equivalent amount.
- No grade below 83% in all subjects enrolled, in any given semester. This is for all UNIVERSITY (Ateneo-funded) and PRIVATE scholarships with a coverage of at least 50% tuition or its equivalent amount.
- No grade below 75% in all subjects enrolled in any given semester and at WPA of 80%. This is for STUDENT ASSISTANTSHIP scholarships.