12 January 2015
TO: UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY
RE: FORMATION OF UNIVERSITY STUDENT RECRUITMENT COMMITTEE
I am constituting the University Student Recruitment Committee as one of the measures to address the challenges of the Philippine K-12 and ASEAN 2015; specifically, their impact on our admissions and recruitment targets across all levels.
This committee shall be composed of the following: Mr Conrado Z Balatbat (Chair), Ms Monabelle B Delgado, Mr Santiago Araneta, Mr Rey Reyes, Ms Rowayne Mandi, Ms Giselle Villanueva, Mr Benjamin Miranda, and Mr Julius Lapasaran. The Committee shall report to the Office of the President.
The functions of this Committee will be as follows:
- Formulate a strategic plan to meet recruitment targets for the Grade School, High School, Senior High School, and Higher Education units.
- Provide technical advice to Admission and Aid Office on matters pertaining to marketing plan and promotion activities.
- Synchronize recruitment strategies of the different academic units for better synergy and greater efficacy.
- Conduct periodic and systematic evaluation of the University’s student recruitment program and related activities.
- Discuss issues and concerns related to student recruitment, and propose courses of action
I would like to thank the members for their generosity to serve the University through this very important committee. I ask the University Community for prayers, support, and cooperation.
FR KAREL S SAN JUAN SJ