- The Discussion Area may be reserved as early as three (3) days in advance.
- There will be one reservation at a time to a maximum use of four (4) hours. Extension for an additional hour may be granted provided no prior reservation was made.
- Reservation is only final upon the approval of the librarian.
- Fill out the Log In form for the necessary information.
Terms and Restrictions
- The area must not be used for a group doing individual study.
- Number of users must not exceed to 10.
- Laptops, projectors are allowed while microphone and audio system are prohibited.
- Area must be kept orderly and dirt-free all the time.
- Walls must not be glued, pasted or attached with posters, papers and the like.
- Shouting, singing, dancing, loud laughter, eating and drinking are prohibited.
- Table inside should not be used for cutting and pasting materials.
- Books and other library materials brought/used for the group discussion must be returned to their respective sections and must not be left in the discussion room.
- Keep the area clean with chairs and table set the way you came in.
- Groups meeting/discussion in this room must be related to your academic studies.
- Activities must end at leas a half-hour before the library’s closing time.
- Your reservation will be cancelled and given to the next client passed 15 minutes after your reserved time.
- Rooms cannot be scheduled for semester-long classes.
- reservation will be forfeited 20 minutes after reserved schedule.