Disciplinary Procedures of Serious Misconduct
A student’s misconduct may be of such gravity or to so often repeated that separation from the school will be considered as the only appropriate sanction. In such case, the separation may be in the form of debarment after the end of the school year, immediate withdrawal from the school, or expulsion in accordance with the Manual of Procedure prescribed by Department of Education.
- The class moderator/teacher reports the case to the Director of Student Services.
- The Director of Student Services conducts the clarificatory action of the case during which the student shall be called in to give his/her side.
- The Director of Student Services sends for the parents for a conference on the case.
- The Director of Student Services submits a Narrative Report to the Principal.
- The Principal convenes the Disciplinary Board.
The board shall evaluates the case and render its decision. If separation is meted out, the decision shall be forwarded to the president of the school for his approval. Parents of the student have right to a last appeal to the President whose decision shall be final.