The Ateneo de Zamboanga University College Formation Program is guided by the institutional vision, “The formation of men and women of God, men and women for and with others in the service of God and country”.
The program focuses primarily on the spiritual, social and psycho-emotional formation of every faculty member. It requires a concerted formation effort that entails a close collaboration among various academic, social and spiritual formation offices. It should be developmental taking into consideration the different contexts and stages and needs of each faculty member.
- To instill a growing a appreciation of the vision-mission and goals of the university as a Catholic, Jesuit and Filipino institution.
- To help teachers embody and become better witness to Christian, Ignatian and Filipino ideals.
- To imbibe the values of competence, conscience, compassion and commitment.
- To develop in each one a rooted-ness in the person of Jesus and his teachings
- To develop in the person the awareness of the Greatness of Allah through the ways and practices of the prophet Muhammad.
- To strengthen the social orientation and involvement of faculty and in the social programs of the school.
- To develop a culture of peace and appreciation of cultures.
- To deepen the sense of ministry.
College Formation Activities
- Spiritual Formation
- Ignatian Conversation Growth Circle
- CIS Modules
- Colloquium in the ministry of teaching
- Social Formation
- Love drive
- Gender Sensitivity Training
- Summer of Service
- Social Teaching of the Church
- Peer counseling Seminar
Critical Incident Stress Debriefing