DATE : 26 August 2011
TO : ALL FACULTY and STAFF
FROM: ATENEO FIESTA BOOTH IN-CHARGE
RE : ATENEO FIESTA 2011 BOOTH OPERATION GUIDELINES
BOOTH OPERATION GUIDELINES FOR 2011
ATENEO FIESTA CELEBRATION
A. WHO ARE QUALIFIED:
- All Recognized AdZU College Non-Academic Clubs and Organization
- AdZU Faculty and Non-Teaching Personnel
- AdZU Alumni
- High School and Grade School Clubs and Organizations
- Interested small and medium operators
APPLICATION SHALL BE PROCESSED ON A “NO PAYMENT – NO RESERVATION” SCHEME
Booth reservations shall ONLY be entertained on September 01 to November 15, 2011 by the Office of Alumni Relations and Development Office (OARD). As soon as all booths have been taken, no more reservations shall be entertained.
Clients who were not accommodated due to limited number of booths but opt to set-up their own booths shall be entertained provided that vacant space is still available. The OARD with the Physical Plant Office (PPO) shall be the only designated offices who shall assign the clients where the booth shall be set-up.
Interested parties are advised to see the undersigned for details of booth application, requirements and availability.
B. DESIGNATION OF BOOTH AREAS
1. A total of 50 booths shall be accommodated within the campus. The dimension of the booth is 2.5 meters by 3 meters.
2. Booth Sponsors and Commercial Operators (i.e. Jollibee, Greenwich, etc) shall occupy the BC Bldg Parking Area fronting Mary’s Shrine, Facade of College Building and Front Area of the Brebeuf Gym provided that they do not use live fire for cooking.
1. The Office of the Alumni Relations and Development (OARD) shall be the official office in-charge of booth reservations for the Ateneo Fiesta 2011.
2. The Office has created a team composed of twelve (12) members who shall be inspecting the booth operations regularly.
D. BOOTH OPERATION GUIDELINES
1. Setting-up of booths shall start on November 27, 2011 (Sunday). Operations shall officially start on November 28, 2011. Booth materials and paraphernalia shall be allowed to be brought inside the campus one day before the official event.
A team from the booth committee shall regularly visit the booths for inspection.
2. Sub-leasing of booth spaces to commercial entities and selling their products is strictly prohibited. Booths caught violating such rule shall not be allowed to continue its operation during the entire fiesta week and no refund shall be made by the Ateneo. Therefore, Booth operators are to stick to their assigned booth places and shall sell only products and goods that are stipulated in their lease agreement form.
3. Selling of any intoxicating drinks and firecrackers/pyrotechnics are strictly not allowed.
4. The Booth operators shall be held liable for any loss and/or damage or vandalism of school properties (chairs, tables, etc.). Therefore, they are encouraged to provide their own.
5. Carbonated and Non-carbonated drinks shall only be purchased from the designated Soft drinks center. Booth Operators shall only be allowed to purchase soft drinks outside the Ateneo if there are NO available soft drinks at the designated selling area.
6. Booth Operators are encouraged to keep their respective booths decorated with Christmas lights and other Christmas decorative accessories to add to the fiesta jovial mood.
7. Booth Operators shall maintain at all times, the cleanliness and sanitation within and around the perimeter of their booths for the duration of the fiesta. Moreover, Operators must strictly follow the waste segregation scheme and the “No Styro” policy inside the ADZU campus.
8. Booth Operators shall not be allowed to sell products/items using Ateneo designs such as the centennial logo and others. The sanction of this provision shall be product confiscation.
9. The activities in each booth must not disturb the proceedings of the Fiesta. Playing of loud music and other extremely loud noises are not allowed especially from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
10. Curfew for booth operations shall be one hour after the evening fiesta related activities; otherwise, general curfew is 10:00 PM.
11. No extra structure shall be built beyond the specified perimeters. Setting-up of huge and medium-size tents shall only be allowed on a case-to-case basis per approval and assessment of the committee in-charge. The client shall provide the dimensional sizes of the tent in the lease-agreement form if they are bringing one. There would be areas where tents can be set-up only at the back of the booth or in-front provided that this would not obstruct the traffic.
12. The Booth Committee reserves the right to cancel booth reservations or operations if any of the above conditions is violated. In such a case, booth registration fee and booth rentals will not be refunded.
E. BOOTH CHARGE AND OTHER FEES
(A separate guideline is applied to COMMERCIAL ENTITIES (e.g. Hotdog on Sticks, Thirsty, Icecapades, etc.).
1. The amount of the daily rate shall depend on the location of the booth in the campus, as there are preferred areas that are levied higher compared to less-preferred areas. The general rental fee is Three Thousand Pesos (P3,000.00). Reservations shall be accepted only after PAYMENT is made. NO PAYMENT-NO RESERVATION. Daily rates shall start to apply on November 28 until December 04, 2011.
2. A separate fee is charged for electric consumption. Our technician shall assess each booth for kilowatt consumption. Payments shall be made on or before December 02, 2011.
3. Refund shall only be entertained on a case-to-case basis. No refund shall be accommodated one week before the Fiesta schedule.
(Sgd) Sheila Lazo-Pagotaisidro (Sgd) Manuela E Quimson
Booth In-Charge, AtFest 2011 Chairperson, AtFest 2011