REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION/CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
Individuals who wish to apply for a grant must fill out the Scholarship/ Financial Aid Questionnaire and submit it, along with the other requirements, to the Office of Scholarships. To qualify, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- intellectual ability and proven academic competence;
- need for financial support as evidenced by income tax returns or affidavits of income;
- commitment to service in school and community activities; and
- the potential for greater service in the future.
Properly and completely filled-out Scholarship/Financial Aid Questionnaire must be submitted to the Office of Scholarships along with
- a detailed personal statement about the need for a scholarship grant;
- detailed sketch of residence; and clear copies of
- high school card,
- latest income tax returns or affidavit of income of parents,
- ATCU entrance test results.
- Recommendation letter from the parish priest (for catholics), Imam (for muslims) and pastor (for non-catholics).