- A student must have a WPA of at least 80.
- The ATCU score of the student should not be lower than 400.
- A student must have a WPA of 83 or higher with no grade lower than 80 in any subject during the first and second years of college.
- Subjects with grades lower than 80 must be repeated. If after repeating, the grade is still lower than 80, the student shall be disqualified from the program.
- In the 2nd year, students with grades lower than 80 in three (3) subjects in a semester shall be disqualified from the program.
- In the 3rd and 4th year (as indicated in the curriculum), the lowest passing mark for non-major and non-professional subjects will be 75.
C. Professional and Major Subjects
- Grades in the professional and major subjects must not be lower than 80.
- Major and Professional subjects with grades of 79 or lower must be repeated.
- A student who fails twice in two major subjects in a semester shall be disqualified from the area of specialization and shall be directed to another area of specialization.
D. Transferees and Shiftees
- A transferee or a shiftee should have a WPA of 83 or higher with no grades lower than 80.
- A certification of good moral character signed by the College Dean (for transferees only) must be submitted.
E. Special Provisions
- A student may appeal for reconsideration and a committee shall be formed to deliberate on the merits of the appeal.
- The committee shall be composed of the dean, three faculty members, and the Education Academic Organization (EAO) president.
- The decision of the committee is deemed final.